Thursday, May 14, 2009

Five Ingredient Fridays: Slow Cooker Beef Sandwiches


Its Friday!!! (Well, actually, its Thursday night, but anyhow...) I have tried some really fantastic five ingredient recipes thanks to all of you. Congratulations to last weeks' winner, Holly at A Mommy's Blessings. Email me at 5paiges@bellsouth(dot)net with your email address and I will send out your $5 Walmart gift card ASAP. On to the fun...


Slow Cooker Beef Sandwiches

2-3 pound chuck roast - cubed

1 package dry onion soup mix

12 ounce can of cola

Place meat in slow cooker. Sprinkle soup mix over top. Pour cola over all.

Cover, cook on low for 8-10 hours.

Serve as a roast, or shred the beef and serve on buns.




Your turn:
~All recipes must include 5 ingredients, or less. But, you do not have to count water, salt and pepper, or other common seasonings in your 5.
~Please be sure to link to your post in Mister Linky and not the main page of your blog.
~Please mention and link back to this blog in your post.
~Please visit other posters' blogs and leave lots of comment love. We all love comments, don't we?


*****Mister Linky hasn't been behaving well lately, so if there isn't a place to link up, just place your link in the comments section.********



~Nicole

5 comments:

Holly said...

ohhh Paige, that sounds scrumptious!!! I would love to try that. Hopefully I can find some meat on sale one day soon!

Thanks for me winning!
Here is my 5 on Friday:

(Oreo Dream)
http://mommysblessings.blogspot.com/2009/05/oreo-dream.html

Hoosier Homemade said...

Thanks for hosting!
Chicken Phillies
http://hoosierhomemade.com/?p=1305

~Liz

Holly said...

i was having trouble with my email earlier, and i just wanted to make sure you got mine with my info. let me know, thanks!

Nicole Feliciano said...

I don't have anything to share with five ingredients, but I am doing a bit of Mr. Linky of my own. Love this idea. If you want to, I am posting a recipe link over at Momtrends. Just add your favorite recipe here:

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/05/friday-feasts.html

Hoosier Homemade said...

You have been nominated for an Award! Go to my blog to get the details!
http://hoosierhomemade.com
Congrats!
~Liz