Friday, May 8, 2009

Five Ingredient Fridays: Peanut Butter Fudge


Welcome everyone!!! I have tried some really wonderful 5 ingredient menus thanks to all of you. Let's keep them coming.
~
Congratulations to last weeks winner, whose number was randomly chosen, Jessica at The Doctor's Frugal Wife. You are the proud owner of a $5 Walmart Gift card. Please email me your
mailing address at 5paiges@bellsouth(dot)net and I will get it on its way to you.
~
On to the fun...
~
Peanut Butter Fudge
2 sticks margarine
1 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (1 pound) box of confectioners sugar
~
Melt margarine and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly. Mix in vanilla. Gently stir in confectioners sugar and remove from heat. Pour into a greased 8x8 pan and allow to cool.
~
I make this for neighbors as part of their Christmas goody bags that I give out and they always love it. My Mom got this recipe from my Nana and passed it along to me, so it is tried and true.
~
~
Your turn:
~All recipes must include 5 ingredients, or less. But, you do not have to count water, salt and pepper, or other common seasonings in your 5.
~Please be sure to link to your post in Mister Linky and not the main page of your blog.
~Please mention and link back to this blog in your post.~Please visit other posters' blogs and leave lots of comment love. We all love comments, don't we?
~
~
*****Mister Linky hasn't been behaving well lately, so if there isn't a place to link up, just place your link in the comments section.********
~
~Nicole

5 comments:

Hoosier Homemade said...

Thanks for hosting!
Chicken N' Noodles
http://hoosierhomemade.com/?p=1159
~Liz

Lori said...

Oooh, I love peanut butter fudge!! I'm enjoying all these good 5 ingredient recipes! Mine is Fruit Medley at http://littlehouseinthefoothills.blogspot.com/2009/05/fruit-medley.html

Holly said...

mmmm fudge. I love fudge. Thanks for the recipe!

Peanut Butter Snack Cups

http://mommysblessings.blogspot.com/2009/04/peanut-butter-snack-cupsthe-perfect.html

Katie said...

That fudge sounds oh soooo yummy!!

Here's my link to Turkey Wraps!

Hoosier Homemade said...

I received my card today! Thanks again Nicole!
~Liz