Friday, April 17, 2009

When You're Feeling Down

I have been feeling a little down lately. I'll be talking about some of it another day, but I just watched the following video and it gave me chills. This woman is definitely a ray of sunshine.

Her name is Susan Boyle. I have heard about her for a few days now, but just got the opportunity to see her video. She is AMAZING! The part that moves me the most is that she goes out there and people are rolling their eyes at her and she, unphased, opens her mouth and sings the most beautiful song I have ever heard and wins everyone over. She definitely shocked them all and I hope she wins the whole competition.




via videosift.com




There has been some talk over the past few days about giving her a makeover to make her more aesthetically pleasing, but I hope she turns them all down. She is beautiful just the way she is and shouldn't let anyone tell her any different. There are many types of beauty, not just what we see on the cover of magazines.

GO SUSAN BOYLE!!!!!! You've got my vote!

No comments: