Monday, March 2, 2009

Just for Fun

Ok, tomorrow came and went, huh?? I've been a bit busy lately, which I PROMISE to post about in the morning. In the meantime, I've been catching up with some of my favorite bloggers and Bethany had this fun little activity on her site, so I thought I would join in.

The Rules:

Copy the questions below. Simply use the first letter of your name/nickname as your answer for each questions. You can’t use any answer twice and don’t use your own name for questions # 3 & 4. After you’re done, tag 10 people.


1. What is your name? Nicole
2. A four letter word: Nice
3. A boy’s name : Nathan
4. A girl’s name : Natalie
5. An occupation : Nurse
6. A color : Navy
7. Something you wear : Neck Tie
8. A type of food : Noodles
9. Something found in the bathroom : Neosporin
10. A place : Nashville
11. A reason for being late : Nail in your tire
12. Something you shout : No
13. A movie title : Notebook
14. Something you drink : Nectar Soda
15. A musical group : No Doubt
16. A street name : New Hampshire St
17. A type of car : Nova
18. A song title: Never Again
19. A verb : nearing

I'm going to skip tagging 10 people though. I'm just going to leave this open- if anyone else wants to participate, feel free!


~Nicole

No comments: